2 Cups Finely Chopped Spinach
1 Finely Chopped Button Mushrooms
3 Free Range Eggs
1 – 2 Sprigs Finely Chopped Fresh Thyme
Grass Fed Butter or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Diced Avocado
Pinch Sea Salt
Optional - Chilli Sauce
- Whisk eggs briskly with a fork until mixed well.
- Add chopped spinach, chopped mushroom and thyme to egg mixture then gently stir.
- Put butter or oil in a pan over a medium heat.
- Pour omelette mix into pan and cook until it begins to set and brown.
- Either flip or place under the grill of an oven to get the top side brown.
- Place omelette on plate and top with diced avocado, sea salt, pepper and a dash of chilli sauce to serve.