Ok guys, you asked for it, here it is! Our version of keto chocolate chip cookies. We have used a mix of both Healtheries Sugar Free Chocolate Chips and broken pieces of Lindt 90% Dark Chocolate in these ones. If you can't wait for them to cool, place a few in the freezer or fridge for a few minutes. You want them to be slightly warm so the chocolate is soft!
100g Butter - Softened
1/4 cup Stevia
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
(Or chunks of broken chocolate block ie Lindt 90%)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C fan bake.
2. Beat the butter and stevia until pale and creamy.
3. Add the vanilla and egg and beat until combined.
4. Place all dry ingredients in and mix with a spoon until combined.
5. Place spoonfuls onto a lined baking sheet
6. Bake for 10 minutes
7. Cool before eating - these keep for a few days in an airtight container or you can freeze them.