Worried about what you can eat for Christmas pudding? We have a recipe for a low carb pavlova that is easy to make and tastes great!
8 Egg Whites
1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
4 Tablespoons Hot Water
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Paste
3/4 Cup Stevia (We use Naturals 100% Natural Sweetener with Stevia)
1. Heat oven to 120 degrees Celsius - not fan bake.
2. Place all ingredients in a large metal or glass bowl and beat with electric beaters (or cake mixer) for 10 minutes or until thick and glossy.
3. Using a spatula, scoop mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper in a disc shape, about 1.5 inches high.
4. Bake for 1.5 hours
5. Turn the oven off and leave to cool with the door shut
6. Top with whipped cream and berries
NB: This recipe makes a soft marshmallow-type pavlova, without using sugar it won't have a crunchy outer like traditional pavlovas do.